Our terms and conditions govern your use of this website and our supply to you of any goods which we offer to purchase through our website. We will be unable to process any offer to purchase goods until you agree to our terms. not place an order. You must be 16 years or older to register for online purchase. By submitting an order, you confirm to us that you are at least 16 years of age You agree to make a purchase is a bound between you and Ignite Shoes. If you do not accept these provisions you should. If there is anything you do not understand, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In these terms and conditions:-
“Commencement Date” means the date when our agreement with you is concluded.
“Confirmation Form” means the form that is shown on screen after you have placed an order, confirming details of the Goods which we have offered to purchase and which we have agreed to supply to you.
“Consumer” means an individual whose use of the Service is for personal purposes only, and not for use in connection with any trade, business or profession.
“Order Form” means the form completed by you online and showing details of the goods which we have offered to purchase from us.
“Goods” means the goods to be provided by us to you, as described in the Order Form and Confirmation Form and on the pages of our website relevant to those goods.
“we/us/our” refers to Brainchild Ventures Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales, registered number 11779436 and having registered office at 10 Damery Court, Bramhall, Stockport SK7 2JY, UK.
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH IGNITE SHOES
Nothing on our website is intended or shall be interpreted to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the Goods; we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the Goods. It is entirely at our discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by sending you a Confirmation Form. We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can view information on your order details by logging into your account.
- Payment can be made using any of the methods listed on this web site and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase. All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling including VAT where applicable.
- Ignite Shoes acceptance of your offer to purchase Goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the Goods which you have purchased and a full refund will be given.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option of either confirming your offer to purchase subject to the corrected description or price, or retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund if the Goods have been paid for.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment. We shall endeavour to deliver the Goods you have offered to purchase within 5 working days after we receive your offer. If there are any delays we will notify you of such delay as soon as possible.
- We can either deliver your order to the billing address for the card you use to pay for your order, or you can specify an alternative address such as a workplace, home or friend address at the checkout. The alternative delivery address must be in the United Kingdom.
- Currently we offer free delivery in UK using Royal Mail services and they normally deliver between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday. There could be a different delivery time table depending upon Christmas season or other such events which have extra burden on shipping.
- A signature may be required on delivery of the goods to you and a receipt of a signature at the delivery address will be proof that the order has been delivered to you. A signature may be obtained from any person at the given delivery address. If no person is present at the delivery address you have provided, the courier may attempt delivery with a neighbour who will be asked to sign on your behalf. Alternatively, the courier may deliver your parcel to a local Post Office, a local UPS Access Point, or may return your parcel to the couriers depot and delivery will be attempted at a later date. Please note if your parcel is undelivered and is returned back to us a refund will automatically be processed back to the original payment method.
OUR RETURN POLICY
- We hope you’re happy with your purchase from Ignite Shoes, however, if you’re unhappy for some reason, you can return for which you have to pay.
If the purchased shoes are not a suitable fit, you have up to 15 days to return or exchange them. All we ask is that you send them back in the unused condition that you received them and in their original box and packing material. Send us an email so we know you are returning an item back to us email@example.com
Please use the form detailing your name, address, contact number and reason for return. We strongly recommend you use some form of registered post in case you need to track your parcel.
- If the item is faulty, or if we’ve made a mistake with your order, we will be able to offer a refund or an exchange and reimburse your postage costs if applicable. We’re really sorry, but we’re unable to take back used goods which are unsuitable or don’t fit, or reimburse the postage costs incurred returning unused/unsuitable items to us.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 which replaced the Distance Selling Regulations on Friday 13 June 2014, you have fourteen calendar days from the Commencement Date (“the cooling-off period”) in which to cancel this Agreement if for any reason you are not happy with the Goods which have been delivered to you. This cooling off period begins on the day after the day you receive the Goods from us.
- If you wish to cancel the Agreement under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you must notify us of this fact within the cooling-off period. You can do so by calling us on 0800 288 4741, stating that you wish to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or sending email to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On cancellation, you must return the Goods that we have delivered to you at your own expense no later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your cancellation. We will exchange or refund the price paid for the Goods no later than 14 days after the day on which we receive the Goods back or 14 days after the day on which we receive evidence of the Goods being returned to us.
- Unless you originally received incorrect, damaged, faulty or substitute Goods, you will be liable for the costs of returning the Goods to us, and we will not reimburse you for this. You should return such Goods to Brainchild Ventures Limited no later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your cancellation.
- Goods should be adequately sealed in the original packaging. Please note that the Royal Mail may reject any package that is not adequately wrapped. Please enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number and reason for return. This will ensure that you receive your refund or replacement goods promptly.
- Please make sure that you have addressed the package clearly with the address mentioned below. We recommend that you request a certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof that you have sent the package. Brainchild Ventures Ltd., 10 Damery Court, Bramhall, Stockport SK7 2JY, UK.
THIS CLAUSE CONTAINS PROVISIONS WHICH RESTRICT THE EXTENT TO WHICH WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude any provision of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, or of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, or of any other legislation designed to ensure that the rights of parties to a contract of the type of this Agreement (i.e. standard terms and conditions which are not individually negotiated) are fairly balanced.
- Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or wilful misconduct, or fraud or misrepresentation on our part.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for our employees’ or sub-contractors’ negligence.
- We may include links from time to time from our website to other internet sites. We have no control over the content of such sites and disclaim any liability in respect of your use of such sites.
- All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Goods which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our total liability to you in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision (or the failure to provide) the Goods shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
- No claim by you against us shall be valid unless you have notified us of the details of the claim within one year of it arising.
- Every provision of this clause excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances, and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
IN THIS CLAUSE YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS WE (OR CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH US) SUFFER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU OR BY CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
You agree that you shall be liable for, and hereby agree to indemnify us on demand in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims including reasonable legal fees sustained or incurred by us, our agents, suppliers, resellers, our customers, officers or employees, and arising as a result of breach by you of this Agreement.
OUR WEBSITE CONTENT
We have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of Ignite Shoes website but make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within the website. The Confirmation Form is conclusive as to the Charges and the description of the Service.
Although every effort is made to ensure complete accuracy, some prices or details shown on the website may change from time to time, and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors as swiftly as possible.
We aim to provide you with the best service possible at all times but sometimes things can go wrong along the way. If you are unhappy with the service you have received, please email us at email@example.com and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
In the unlikely event that our Complaints Team are unable to resolve your complaint through our complaints handling procedure, the EU commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (“ODR Platform”) for disputes regarding items bought online. You can find the ODR platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or any other aspect of our website, or you have a complaint, you can phone us 0800 288 4741 or better e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we shall respond to any communication received by us as quickly as we can.
NOTE: These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by us and we are not under any obligation to notify you of such changes, last updated on 10th December 2022.